March 16, 2020
3 Ways Cloud Phone Systems Benefit Your Business
What’s the common thread that affects both customer satisfaction and employee productivity Your business phone system.
Cloud-based phone systems offer three advantages over hard-wired, on premises legacy phone systems:
- They help you maintain contact with always-on customers.
- They enable you to attract talent and optimize their productivity.
- They reduce costs and eliminate surprise expenses.
Where Your Legacy Phone System Fails Your Business
- Mobile productivity: Traditional phone systems are not built to seamlessly support mobile capabilities, which severely inhibits collaboration between distributed employees and their ability to address urgent customer issues while on the go.
- Cost: Even if you’ve paid off your traditional on-premises business phone system, you face continued costs for managing the system and adding new phone lines. Old systems require often costly specialized service techs for upgrades, fixes, and adding new users.
- Complexity: If you want to easily integrate modern business productivity and collaboration features such as video conferencing, screen sharing, team chat, and file storage and backup to your traditional on-premises phone system, well, you really can’t. Plus, adding new phone lines as you bring on new employees takes too much time and costs too much with a traditional phone system.
- Downtime: Every minute your on-premises phone system is down due to a power outage or some other system failure that is out of your control is a minute that a customer cannot reach you. This lack of redundancy can be costly, adversely affect your reputation, and diminish your credibility.
Make the right choice
Elevate is an easy-to-use, cloud-based unified communications service that helps employees to be more productive and collaborative, with a full-featured business phone system combined with audio/video/contact sharing, conferencing, and file-sharing capabilities.
YOU CAN MAINTAIN CONTACT WITH ALWAYS-ON CUSTOMERS
YOU CAN ATTRACT TALENT AND OPTIMIZE THEIR PRODUCTIVITY
YOU CAN REDUCE COSTS AND ELIMINATE SURPRISE EXPENSES
Many businesses have invested large sums of money installing an on-premises business phone system. And when the installation is a thing of the past, it’s easy to just leave it as is. But an aging on-premises phone system can be hard to scale and complicated to manage.